Dip. Hyp. CBH RHyp. (GHR) Clinical Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master, Sound Healing Practitioner & Meditation Teacher
Sharon has quite a varied and interesting career background, including successful careers in Software Engineering; College Teaching and Sustainable Architectural Design, designing many homes made from wonderful natural materials including clay, straw bale and rammed earth.
Sharon’s life & career is now focused on her work as Natural Therapist. What began as part-time study many years ago, Sharon’s continued studies in Complementary Therapies have allowed her to realise her true potential for helping others to live a positive and happy life.
Through her work as a Therapist, Healer and Meditation Teacher, Sharon continues her life-long passion for helping others to succeed and achieve their goals.
Sharon’s current studies include:
- Sound Healing Practitioner (Ireland)
- Psychic Mediumship
(private mentorship with one of the UK’s most respected Psychics)
Sharon’s past studies include:
- Certificate in Family Celebrancy (Independant Celebrant)
- Certificate in Authentic Hypnotherapy (Ireland)
- Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnosis (Ireland)
- Practitioner’s Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis (Ireland)
- Practitioner’s Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (Ireland)
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (Ireland)
- Kinesiology Certificate – Touch for Health (Ireland)
- Certificate in Event Management (Ireland)
- Reiki Master (India & Australia)
- Vedic Meditation (Australia)
- Dowsing & Gardening with The Devas & Subtle Earth Energies (Australia)
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training (Australia)
- Bachelor of Arts (Training & Development)
Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia
- General Hypnotherapist Register (UK)
- Irish Hypnotist Association
- Pagan Life Rites (Ireland)
Sharon also plays piano & keyboards in her husband’s rock band, in her spare time enjoys photography, visiting sacred sites and stone circles, and spending quality time with great friends!